A Master Health Checkup has several advantages; to know it, you will have to get one done. A master health Checkup is usually a routine annual visit to a physician or a doctor to know the condition of the body and the functioning of its organs. The health of a person can be decided depending on the results of the physical & blood tests performed during a routine annual master health check-up.
We’ll call you, Please fill details below:
What does a regular Master health Checkup in Delhi include?
Most of the people go to the doctor only when there is an emergency or when they are ill. But not all the diseases and their symptoms show up early. A regular master health Checkup ensures the well working condition of your organs and it’s proper functioning. A master health Checkup includes a general physical examination initially and tests like blood, urine and other serum tests along with a set of scans and imaging tests.
Initially the doctor may discuss about the clinical and family history of the diseases, past medical history if any, lifestyle information, habits and a physical examination, post which, he may decide upon the tests he would like to prescribe to know more about your health condition. Few tests which a normal master health Checkup includes are:
- A general physical examination for vitals
- A complete blood count.
- Lipid Profile – a test assess cholesterol
- Diabetic profile
- Liver Function test
- Kidney function test
- A chest X-ray
- An ECG
- Ultrasound of the abdomen and pelvis
- Urine analysis
All these tests are made up as packages for the public so that most of the tests can be covered under the heading “Master Health Checkup”. All these tests are basic parameters on which a physician is able to analyze your current health and healthy working of the organs of your body.
What does a master health Checkup offered by Bookmyscans include?
There are several diagnostic centers in delhi that offer you different packages as master health checkup. Few undergo prescribed master health checkups, hence they are at a better chance of getting good service and accurate results. But, what about the people who take initiative to have themselves checked regularly with master health checkups? For them, their search ends at Bookmyscans.com.
What we offer at Bookmyscans is a master health checkup package which suits everyone at all ages. We provide 87 tests + 5 scans which are really important to understand the condition of your organs, plus these tests and scans also help in detecting diseases much earlier than they actually affect the people. The tests offered with whole body checkup package includes examination of vitals, 28 complete hemogram tests, 11 liver functionality tests, analyzes 9 toxic elements in your body, diagnosis 8 lipid profile elements and 6 cardiac risk markers, 5 kidney and renal functions, detects 4 iron deficiencies, checks 3 thyroid and vitamin profiles, 2 arthritis, pancreatic, electrolytes and diabetes tests each and checks for the male and female hormone levels. The diagnostic scans include ECG, Chest X-Ray, TMT, USG Abdomen and PFT.
All these tests play a very important role in analyzing the whole body functioning.
- The vitals examination helps in recording blood pressure, weight, height, pulse rate and temperature.
- The 28 complete hemogram tests help in checking the density of the blood, the count of WBCs and RBCs, and other important factors that help in assessing infections, iron deficiency anemia or indications of other diseases.
- The 11 liver functionality test records important parameters like SGOT (Serum glutamic oxaloacetic transaminase), SGPT (Serum glutamic pyruvic transaminase) and Alkaline Phosphate levels in the body help decide the liver functioning. This analysis helps in checking for the liver enzyme values and if the values are higher, it indicates a possibility of abnormal liver cells
- Toxic elements, vitamins and electrolytes tests help in diagnosing the elements level in the body. The elements such as oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, calcium, and phosphorus, potassium, sulfur, sodium, chlorine and magnesium are also analyzed. Any increase in the values of these elements can prove to be toxic to the body.
- The 8 lipid profile test assesses your total cholesterol, triglyceride, HDL-C and LDL-C. This provides information about the fatty content in the blood and helps detect diseases like high blood pressure, blocked arteries that lead to stroke.
- The 6 cardiac marker blood test helps in diagnosing the heart condition and diseases associated with the heart can be easily detected with the help of this test.
- The kidney and renal functionality tests help in identifying the problems related to the kidney and assesses the renal function. The blood serum test elements like Creatinine and BU are checked to find any distraction in their values, and if yes, the variation in these chemicals in the blood indicates that there is a possibility of kidney dysfunction. The level of deterioration and damage can be identified with the help of this test.
- 4 iron deficiencies can be used to identify the reason for severe anemia (if suspected) in the body due to fall in the RBCs.
- The 3 thyroid test measures the hormone level of T3, T4 and total TSH values. Thyroid gland is a very small organ but yet plays a very important role in regulating the body’s hormonal condition.
- The 2 arthritis tests are very useful for aged patients and are helpful in identifying the type of arthritis a patient is suffering from.
- Pancreatic test helps in diagnosing the digestive system and detect diseases like pancreatic cancer, ulcers and many more.
- Diabetes check is very common test but a very important one as well. This sugar checkup blood test calculates the blood sugar level in your body. This test includes, Fasting, Random or post-prandia (PP) and Hb1Ac (calculates an average of 3 months of blood sugar level in the body) that helps doctors in deciding if you are diabetic or pre-diabetic.
- The tests like ECG, Chest X-Ray, TMT, USG Abdomen and PFT help in fetching images of the organs, tissues and muscles that easily help in detecting any tumors or cancers in the different parts of the body.
Do children need master health check-up?
After cardiovascular diseases, Delhi faces the burden of respiratory diseases. They include deadly diseases like chronic respiratory diseases, lower respiratory infections and lung cancer as well. Delhi is world famous for it’s air pollution and according to a recent report, air pollution causes 3,000 premature deaths in Delhi every year, which makes it to eight deaths a day.
According to 2011 census, 39% of the population of the country is children. In our developing country, child health still remains an issue. The worst targets of this air pollution in Delhi are the children. One in every third child in Delhi has reduced lung function and high tendency for increased pulmonary haemorrhage. With all these deadly and fatal diseases that the children of Delhi suffer, makes it very important for the parents that they get their children checked regularly for these infections. The lung and respiratory diseases start with simple cough and cold, but when these symptoms become untreatable diseases, is really unknown.
How can you protect your child from catching up these diseases? The first thing is, never ignore the smallest symptoms in the child’s illness. Always follow the immunization chart and get your child vaccinated against the diseases like Oral Polio Vaccine, Hepatitis, Diphtheria, Tetanus & Pertussis, Haemophilus Influenzae Type B, Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine, Rotavirus, Measles and MMR, Cholera, Chickenpox and typhoid, Meningococcal. Along with these vaccines, make a point that you visit your doctor regularly and get your child checked. Avail the discounted offers at Bookmyscans.com to book regular master checkups for children.
Child health is very sensitive. People are very protective about their children. We understand this sentiment at Bookmyscans and provide you child health packages that include the regular full body checks for them that help diagnosing diseases early. This will also help the parents to take necessary steps in the growth and well being of their children. The first six years of life makes up the most crucial span. At this stage of life, the mental, physical and social development forms a foundation for a better life ahead. Today’s healthy children are tomorrow’s future.
What to do after I get a master health checkup reports?
Most of the test reports can be obtained on the same day, until they are some culture reports. The culture reports may require a day or two. These tests decide on your health, therefore you cannot take up these tests at any diagnostic center of your choice. It is very important that you get these tests done only at approved and certified diagnostic centers/labs. Poor quality health checkup report results have an increased chance for further unnecessary testing. This will not only build monetary stress but increases mental and physical stress too.
We at Bookmyscans, partner only with diagnostic centers that are approved by AERB and certified by ISO and NABL. Getting a health checkup related tests done at these certified centers will not only increase the accuracy of the reports but will also be safe in regards to the nuclear and radioactive imaging tests. Once you receive the full body checkup test results, you will have to visit your consulting physician or the concerned doctors or specialist in some cases. BookMyScans offer customized packages for Master health checkup in Delhi which includes a Free physician Consultation. Your doctor, after taking a look at the full body health checkup results may diagnose the current condition of your health. Some people may be diagnosed with diseases that may need either medications or immediate treatments. These master health checkups have proved to boon in cases of diseases that need treatment at the earliest. This early diagnosis does not only help in early treatment but also help you save the huge amount you may have to spend on the treatment of the diseases at an advanced stage.
Now get a Master Health check up with 86 Tests + 5 Scans just @ 4,999/-
Delhi has an unorganized healthcare system. Many hospitals and scan centers are short of doctors, trained technicians and equipments as well. Delhi is a heavily populated city and meeting the healthcare needs of all kind of people in Delhi is a huge task. Residents of Delhi complain that most of the public hospitals do not have facilities that meet the high end diagnostics need of the patients and the one’s which are available aren’t in a working condition most of the times. There is a waiting time for every test like Ultrasound, CT and MRI because there are few government hospital with MRI Scan facilities in Delhi. For Master Health Checkup in Delhi, all these problems can be solved through BookmyScans, which has partnered with diagnostic centers in areas like Kirtinagar, greater Kailash, Lajpat Nagar, Rohini, Punjabi Bag, Dwarka, Tilak Nagar and many more regions near to you.
Full body Health Check-up
|Health Check-up package||No.Tests and Scans||Price|
|Master Health Check-up Silver||60 Tests + ECG + Chest X-ray + Dr Opinion||Rs. 2,500|
|Master Health Check-up Gold||102 Tests + ECG + Chest X-ray + Dr Opinion||Rs. 3,500|
|Master Health Check-up Platinum||102 Tests + ECG + Chest X-ray PFT + USG Abdomen/Pelvis + Dr Opinion||Rs. 5,500|
|Master Health Check-up Premium||135 Tests + ECG + Chest X-ray PFT + USG Abdomen/Pelvis + TMT/2D Echo + Dr Opinion||Rs. 7,500|
The actual market cost of a whole body master health Checkup in Delhi starts from INR 10,000 and may go upto INR 25,000. But at Bookmyscans, you can avail 80% off on the market price of these master health checks. At Bookmyscans we offer, a package of 86 tests + 5 scans + Free Physician consultation starting @ just Rs.4,999. We offer complete health checkup packages that suit all and currently we have packages like Master Health Checkup GOLD (@ INR 3,999) and Master Health Checkup PLATINUM (@ INR 4,999) for men and women separately. Other health checkup packages such as Bronze packages starts from Rs.1999 & Silver packages from Rs.2999. We partner only with centers that have certified infrastructure, high-end diagnostic tools and technically sound equipments, and which promise to deliver technically compliant and accurate results. Our full body health checkup partners are also audited periodically to make sure they are delivering consistent good quality results. You can book your master health checkup appointments online and also access and download the copy of your health checkup reports.
For, Master Health Checkup appointments in Delhi, Missed Call: 9513 451 451
Book Online: https://bookmyscans.com/delhi/master-health-checkup