Women are regularly tossed and multi-tasked to set an equilibrium between their homework and social work. They take care of everything and everyone, starting from cooking timely meals, taking care of different house facilities, sanitation services, remembering everyone’s schedules and well-being. Like a true home-maker, they manage every minute aspect of their family’s well-being.
But in this process, they oftentimes neglect their health and well-being. They are without any doubt likely to be exposed to several health circumstances as they age.
There are some conventional diagnostic tests which assure that any health concerns can be found out beforehand. Even though your doctor can not tell you what you might suffer, a series of tests are conducted early on just to identify some life-threatening disorders. There are a few prescribed medical scans and tests which are recommended for women aged between 30 to 70 years, counting them at the ordinary prospect for multiple health illnesses.
Why is health monitoring essential for females?
Monitoring health at regular intervals is very essential for everyone, especially females as they have to remain fit to multi-task. Regular health check-ups and scans will help to know about any prevailing ailments beforehand. It will make it easier for them to take precautions at the early stage and get rid of unwanted problems if any. At an early stage, the possibilities of treatment prove to be high. You can take considerable initiatives towards a longer, healthier life with the appropriate healthcare facilities, screenings and tests.
What kind of tests does every woman require in her twenties, thirties, forty’s, fifties and sixties?
The purpose of a regular health examination is to strive to identify, control or alleviate implications of any possible diseases at an early period. There are a few tests which every female requires to get it done to rule out possibilities of any ailments.
- Pap Tests – This test classifies irregular developments in cervical cells that might indicate early cancer. Females aged between 20 to 65 are asked to get Pap tests every three years.
- Depression screening – Women over the age of 18, including pregnant and postpartum women should be monitored for depression. These regular screenings will help in early diagnosis and give way to speedy treatments.
- Dental exams – Dental issues can show indications of osteoporosis. Women should visit their dentists at least once or twice a year to get a cleansing and an analysis for oral health complications.
- Blood pressure check-up – Women need to get their blood pressure examined every three to five years commencing at age of18 years, leading to yearly testing at the age of 40.
- Cholesterol Analyses – The ideal age of women to star with their cholesterol check-up is at age 20. Post their first check-up, they can redo these tests every four to six years to maintain the cholesterol adequately within limitation.
- Skin Tests – There are no regular directions for skin check-ups nor enough evidence to prescribe routine visits to any dermatologist who don’t have any signs of skin predicaments. However, if women do notice any changes in their skin, without further ado, they need to get it scanned.
- HIV Test – Every woman between 15 and 65 should be screened for HIV at least once. If a mom-to-be is HIV-positive, there are therapy alternatives that can make sure the infection isn’t passed on to their baby.
- Mammograms – Doctors recommend mammograms every two years for women at average risk of breast cancer rising at age 50 and extending until age 74.
- Eye Exams – It is advised to get an eye exam for women when they turn 40 to monitor for early indications of any vision modifications.
- Blood glucose tests – The blood glucose tests are essential in proving whether your body has difficulty making blood sugar that can be a symptom of prediabetes or diabetes. Processes for the screening include a quick plasma sugar test and an A1C test. Overweight or obese women should be regularly tested for their blood sugar readings.
- Hepatitis C test – The risk of hepatitis C virus infection in pregnant women is higher. Women should have their scans performed on time to rule out this issue.
- Colorectal cancer screening – Doctors advice that women at average risk for colorectal cancer start screening at age 50 and stop at age 75.
- Lung cancer screening – Screening for lung cancer for women between 55 to 80 who have a smoking history and currently smoke or have quit within the past years.
- Hearing Check-up – While up to 40% of females aged 50 and under have a certain degree of hearing loss, regular hearing tests are not guided. If they face some issues while in hearing, it is better to get examined in that scenario.
- Thyroid screening – Although studies do not recommend routine thyroid screening, some organizations do suggest considering it after age 60. Beholding the modern lifestyle of all the women, many doctors recommend young girls get their thyroid tested in case they face changes in their weight.
- Bone measurement test – They are intended to identify osteoporosis. They can tell you if you are at a risk for forming a bone problem or whether you have one now.
What are the advantages of different health check packages to women?
The best advantage of opting for health check-up packages is to reduce the risk of growing ill. These test and scans will help detect life-threatening health ailments beforehand. These packages further the possibilities for medication and remedy and also get updated on new medical data or technologies that are accessible. Bookmyscans in collaboration with a lot of clinics and hospitals in different cities provides the best kinds of health check-up packages for people of all age groups. The best benefit which Bookmyscans offer is that these packages are available at discounted offers in comparison to the market values. The additional benefits attached to these services include EMI payment options, 24×7 customer assistance, reduced worries of waiting in long ques, online report provision, and assured medical assistance to help you make an early diagnosis. Visiting the hospitals and your doctors for a routine check-up will also build good terms with your doctors. This is a significant step to acquire efficient, effective and personalized approaches.